|Active File Recovery Professional 220.127.116.11 Full Key | 27MB|
Active File Recovery Professional for Windows is a tool provides the ability to effectively detect and recover files and disks lost due to accidental deletion, disk format, virus and others.
In the Professional version of the integrated Active Disk Editor (or Hex Viewer - a utility for checking low-level data), Virtual RAID reconstructor, can restore a damaged disk RAID array, and File Organizer is needed to reorganize and rename the file detected by their signature.
In addition to the Active Boot Disk Lite: ISO image that you can use to create a bootable CD / DVD or USB with a lightweight version of the Windows 8 ™ (WinPE 5.1) or Linux (OpenSUSE 13) running in RAM. This is the only way to recover your data when your system is not bootable and you can not attach the damaged Hard Disk Drive to another computer. Boot Disk & Live CD to boot UEFI secure boot system is the latest and legacy PC BIOS.
- Added recovery of Linux/Unix XFS file system, in addition to previously supported Microsoft NTFS/FAT/exFAT, Unix UFS, Apple HFS+ and Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS.
- Added "Last Chance" recovery method for detecting files by signatures when no other methods work
- Added 17 more built-in file signatures (Archives, Images, Music&Videos), totalling 134 types. User-defined signatures can be created via simple scripting
- Support for Raw (sector-by-sector copy), Raw-Compressed images and disk images created by third parties and manually composed from several chunks
- Support for disks created by VMWare&VirtualPC: open and work with virtual disks as if they are regular HDDs
- Support for multi-tasking: user can QuickScan found volumes and recover data while SuperScan is in progress
- SuperScan progress: displays a map of scanned sectors and found meta-data while scanning
- Configuration parameters stored locally and re-loaded upon next use
- Recovers from virtually connected volumes, like BitLocker-attached & TrueCrypt encrypted disks